"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
You'll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you'll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete you will be more confident underwater!
As a Rescue Diver PADI you can be able to:
– Realize one self-rescue.
– Understand, analyze and act when you see another diver under stress.
– Knowledge and use of emergency equipment.
– Rescue divers in panic.
– Rescue divers unconscious. Prerequisites:
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).